SLO'S 6TH INVESTORS EVENT
Our 6th Investors Event was held on Tuesday, September 6th, at 18:00, on the rooftop of our offices at 111 Arlozorov St., Tel Aviv. It was a phenomenal success.
The presenting companies were:
- Who? – the world’s first messenger that provides mobile users with absolute security and complete control over their content (look them up at www.whomsg.me);
- Feelter – a unique service which brings the most authentic, relevant, un-manipulated end-user input collected from social media networks for actual marketed products, helping back customers’ micro-moment decisions, without them ever having to leave the publisher’s webpage (look them up at www.feelter.com)
- Talklet – an app offering quality & quantity speech metrics and feedback assisting parents and speech therapists to analyze and treat young children’s speech impediments (look them up at http://talklet.wixsite.com/talklet;
- Lirhot – which developed and patented a new passive optical sensor that knows to navigate without the need of GPS, similar to the wayan insect finds its way in nature. Lirhot won 2nd place at a prestigious start – up competition sponsored by the United States Defense Department’s Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO), Israel’s Ministry of Defense Directorate of Defense Research and Development (DDR&D / MAFAAT), and the MIT Enterprise Forum of Israel (see the attached one pager);
- Giirbox – the world’s first online mobile platform developed to provide bid/ask compensation for customer referrals. Girrbox operates in the referral incentive market, an industry with estimated annual revenues of more than $102B per year (see the attached one pager).
Tamir Fishman Equity Plan Services also provided a presentation covering key issues related to employee option grants.